THE RED LETTER DAY( free fall in zero gravity )

This story is based on a real life incident of PULKIT GUPTA (_thedude/_theET). This blog was written on advice given by my one of my better friends “PARAM SARAF”. This blog is based on one of the most important event of life's of almost every non-medical student (IIT Entrance Test), mine was on 8th April 2007. This day comes only twice in modern times ('cause only 2 attempts r allowed or u have to be SC/ST/OBC for more attempts).

THE HISTORY BEHIND
The form costs Rs 1000.00 + Rs 50 (commission of vender), Rs 500 for Girls/SC/ST/OBC. Even the color of the form was different. Never mind. Form ko to aise bhara tha ki hoga tu bas yahin, varna main nahi . Form ko 4 bar check kiya seal karne se pehle, first time apne naam ki spelling likhte huye doubt ho raha tha (form pe).“PULKIT ya PUKLIT ”. That’s pressure (our famous dialogue while playing pool) .


Skipping the boring part , I take u to THE RED LETTER DAY.


The war is at VVDAV Public School, Dwarka Sector-V, time 10-1 & 2-5 pm. My papa took me there in nearly 30min (7-8 km journey distance) on scooter. I was carrying a book in my hands during the whole journey (as u can imagime how serious I was). I entered the Warplace 25min before. I found 3 of my schoolmates there. Quickly I searched for room no. where my ability to solve most difficult and unseen problems just by fingers and brain has to be tested. Room was 103, I started the numerology 1+0+3=4, f**k off, 4 devil number for me and NOKIA (as the digit 4 never comes in any of there model). At that moment half war was over. Suddenly I remembered a great thought said by great me “BRAVE MEN MAKE THERE OWN LUCK”.

I consoled myself and stepped towards the room no. 103. I reached and saw room no.103, that was class I-C ( five year old sits there ). Oh Wow, Rs 1000 for that huge n special HOTSIT, the sitting bench was merely a foot high and how could a 5 feet 9 inches high with 42 inches of leg can adjust there. But adjust ka dosra naam India hai.

Great, mine was the first sit of the row and class. Main jab class mein ghusa I found some twenty aliens doing some strange things (OM OHM OM OHM OM). Unme se aadhe tu pata nahi kaunsa mantr jap rahe thay, kuch tu formulae revise kar rahe thay ya pagla gaye thay pata nahi, almost sabki aakhen band thi, kuch haath jood kar bate thay, etc. I pinched my self asked “ ammay, ye main mandir mein tu nahi aa gaya ya in sabka operation hone wala hai.”. Invigilator asked my roll no. OOOHH MERI JAAN , tab samajh mein aaya hazaar rupe kis baat ke liye hain (paper dene ke, faltu mat sochna, par samajhdar ko ishara kafi hai). The Invigilator, some ****** Arora she was (color–white, height-around 5’6”, Capri with short top, top was just kissing the Capri) and u can imagine Kindergarten ki madam kaaaaiseeeee hoti hai.

Main tu seat ko aage peeche karke adjust kar liya, phir ek ek karke sabne adjust karna shuru kiya “ kaaaaan kuuuuuuun kiiiiiiiiiin shuru ho gayi ”, sab dar darke sit sarka rahe thay. Main sir ghumaya kar dekha tu sab "baba ram dev ka yoga karne mein lage huye haan". Aankhen band, lambi sanse aur mantr ka ucharan chal raha tha. 2-4 ki aankhen kholi toh mujhe dekhete hi phir band kar li, some had their heads down. Unko dekh kar lag raha tha IIT top 20 tu yahin hain. Suddenly bell rungs some aliens started writing before opening the seals of the paper, I said “kutto kamino paper ko tu saans lene do, saalu”, but when I saw carefully, they were just writing OM NAMAH SHIVAY, JAI MATA DI , etc. Invigilator ne paper baat diye when paper was coming to me, I again recalled “BRAVE MEN MAKE THERE OWN LUCK” and after opening and glancing it I said “WHAT THE F**K ”.

After half an hour or so my paper was finished, aur phir maine sochna shuru kar diya ki kis tarah 950 rupe wasool kiye jaye kyunki 50 rupe ka paper tu mujhe aata tha. One more thought was coming to my mind ki agle paper ki tayaari karte hai i.e. AIEEE. Nearly 11:15am a man came to my room, carrying one of the most important thing of life in his hands - WATER. Everyone started looking at each other's faces. Aliens started more nervous then before as if they were facing most difficult problem of IIT history, " Whose gonna take glass of water first ". I was the first to solve that question, i took it ( hazaar rupe ka paani ka glass ), mere lete hi sab paani ki taraf aise toote jaise haddi ki taraf kutta bhagta hai.

My past time during the paper was glancing at the Invigilator. In time span of 10800 sec. I looked 1800 sec. into the paper, 2000 sec to aliens, and rest of time I glanced at HER. First time, when she came at my sit to sign the paper her pen slipped from her hands and fell at the floor, she bent down to fetch it, but it was the time to score impression, I fetched it before her and gave it to her and she said THANK YOU , during this incident I was very lucky to see her inside feeling “her adequate”. What were u thinking.

My other past times were sneaking into others paper par majaal ki kuch samajh aajaye. Kuch idiots ki tu rough work ki space hi ek gante mein khatam ho gayi, sharing is not allowed in IIT examination centres varna kasam se main apne page de deta. I sang my favorite song (on which I will write a small blog some day) “ YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL” atleast 5 times and many other James Blunt and Lucky Ali’s songs. In total, i marked ans of 95% of ques (15% aate thay & baaki karne zaroori thay ). I wrote atmost 5-6 lines. The paper was as clean as new. Alas, i again defeated time by wasting it and it was 1 pm time to get recharge and to get ready for World War II i.e. 2-5 pm.

And many more things to tell during the break and the paper-II and about the aftershocks and journey back to home.

Honestly, 98.1% matter written above is true and 1.89% is lost due to long term memory loss and 0.01% is wasted during transmittion.

Tell me whether i should write the next part. COMMENT

Comments

  1. sahi hai bidu.....gr8 going....mast hai :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. puklit...pulkit...gr8 job...b.tech karke job nahi milli toh kya writer hi ban jayege...
    ;)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haan haan bhai continue....
    but plz next time focus more on the top and jeans....
    :)...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE VIRTUAL REALITY : I HAD A DREAM

An Ode To The Old Wind