THE VIRTUAL REALITY : I HAD A DREAM

I had a dream


In the third installment of my blog, I will be telling about a very weird(not for me) dream I had last night i.e. around 3 am to 5 am of 25th Feb 2011.

It’s a fact that every person spends 1/3rd of his or her life sleeping. Everybody dreams. EVERYBODY! Simply because you do not remember your dream does not mean that you do not dream. In fact, you have several dreams during a normal night of sleep.

A lack of dream activity may imply some protein deficiency or a personality disorder. I have experienced that a person forgets a dream as harder he tries to remember it. I am writing about this as it’s high time that I can’t keep hiding anymore( of which I am quite good at). I know the person reading this blog will don’t find it amazing but I hope you will find it somewhat interesting.

Note : All time told were approximate, I don’t kept on watching the time as you will be thinking.

All the things told are 91.9% true 'cause anything can happen in a dream, but this is special


11:45 pm, 24th Feb, 3 hrs before the dream, I was as usual searching for torrents ‘cause my earlier torrents were going to be completed. I downloaded 5-6 torrents and started playing solitaire but there was all sleep in my mind and eyes, but still played 20 games and lost all (my worst losing streak in any game ‘cause was clicking and doing I don’t know what as I wanted to sleep). Now it was 12:45 am, 25th Feb., I went to sleep. 90% of times before sleeping, I thought of being which I can’t be especially in this life (a footballer, a striker and playing for Real Madrid ). Around 1 am I fall asleep.


In my dream, I came across a girl (a foreigner) who came near to my house. The girl whiter than me, a little shorter than me. She was looking like Britney Spears, but was more beautiful, sexier, cuter and bolder than her. She was Beautiful, Sexy and Cute, how could you believe ? as I am telling you and how bolder she was, that you will find out later in this blog. We both met I don’t know how, even I don’t even remember her name its was starting with R or S. We became friends within minutes even without talking so much. Not keeping any secret, we were much more than friends in matter of minutes. I took her home, I introduced her with my family, my mother went to get something to eat, suddenly she whispered into my ears that she like me and I told her too. The next moment I proposed her and she answered in affirmative. I was at the cloud nine, yes that was the reality of my dream. Everything was just happening so fast that I can’t tell. She was madly in love with me. I asked what she could to for me, she told anything at anywhere. I told her to kiss me right now and my word, she did. I can still feel that virtual, unreal feeling. After she’s asked me the same to do but I hesitated a little as I was at my home, in front my family but I did it. After that I took her in my arms and did the things you all know, the things that can’t be expressed in words. After that what happened I don’t remember ( as I harder I try the more I forgets). Within seconds passed by, the movie was changed and I don’t knew where I was, but I remembered that it was a dream of the year 2011 till now.

It is a study that many people have experienced Deja Vu in their dreams, but I am hoping just 180 of it, that my dream might be Deja Vu some day in reality, I will come across my DREAMGIRL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE RED LETTER DAY( free fall in zero gravity )

An Ode To The Old Wind